For the time being, Pilgrim Congregational Church is not meeting in person for Sunday services. You can view our worship videos every Sunday morning on our YouTube channel. You can also join us Sunday mornings virtually for our Zoom Coffee Hour. If you’d like to participate, please email the church office.
Small Group Meetings
Virtual meetings include:
Coffee Hour | Sundays | 10:30 a.m.
Join us Sunday mornings for some virtual fellowship time. If you’d like to participate, please email the church office.
Book Club | Thursdays | 3 p.m.
For the zoom link, email the church office.
LOL Club (Ladies’ Lunch) | 2nd Fridays | 12 p.m.
Bring a smile and a joke, and join the ladies of Pilgrim for a virtual lunch. For the link, email the church office.
In the pre-COVID era, life at Pilgrim looked a lot like this:
10:00 am on Sundays, followed by A Time for Fellowship at 11:15 am where everyone is invited to meet in the Fellowship Hall to have a beverage and some snacks. Dress is informal.
Open And Affirming
We are open and affirming. People of any age, gender, preference, and ability are welcome here!
You will be greeted and given a Sunday Bulletin.
A Greeter will ask you if you would like a name tag and share contact information such as email address so we may send you our weekly Pilgrim’s Way update. We wear name tags to make it easier for visitors to get to know our regular members, but they are strictly optional – we understand that some visitors prefer to remain anonymous. We will not share your contact information or spam you.
Children Are Most Welcome
Children sit with their parents until the Children’s Message is given and then they are dismissed to Children’s Sunday School in the basement, down the stairs to the right of the entry. Children join their parents again before the close of the service.
Toddler Care: Provided by a paid, professional care-giver, at the end of the Gallery Hall on the south side of the Sanctuary.
Our worship style is traditional, with the order of service following a printed Bulletin:
- Call and Response and written prayers; congregational prayers are also offered.
- A hymnal or song book is used for words and music.
- Scripture readings follow the liturgical calendar.
- Except during summer, a choir sings an anthem, accompanied by piano.
- Our Preacher gives an informal, interactive sermon, with a progressive Christian message following seasonal themes and addressing practical applications of faith in our daily lives.
- A pew pad is placed at the end of each row and you are asked to pass it down the row after registering your attendance with us.
- A collection is taken toward the end of the service.
- It is our custom to join hands in a circle at the end of the service and together sing “God be with you until we meet again.”
We look forward to you joining us!