Pilgrim Congregational Church is once again meeting in person for Sunday services. You can join us at 10 am Sunday mornings in our sanctuary or view our worship videos on our YouTube channel. If you have any questions, please email the church office.
Service begins at 10:00 am on Sundays. Following the service, everyone is invited to the Fellowship Hall for conversation and refreshments. Dress is informal.
Open And Affirming
We are open and affirming. People of any age, gender, preference, and ability are welcome here!
Ushers and Name Tags
An Usher will greet you and hand you a Sunday Bulletin.
A greeter will ask you whether you want a name tag and will ask for contact information, such as your email address, so that we may send you our weekly Pilgrim’s Way update. We wear name tags to let guests get to know our regular members, but they are completely optional. Some visitors, we understand, desire to remain anonymous. We will not sell or distribute your contact information.
Children Are Most Welcome
Children sit with the congregation until after the Children’s Message, then they head to Sunday School in the basement, down the steps to the right of the entry. Before the service is over, the children return to their parents.
Toddler Care: At the end of the gallery hall on the south side of the sanctuary, a paid, qualified caregiver offers toddler care.
Our worship style is traditional, with the order of service following a printed Bulletin:
- Call and response, written prayers, and congregational prayers are all part of the service.
- Below the chairs are the hymnals and songbooks needed for the words and music used.
- Scripture readings follow the liturgical calendar.
- Except during summer, a choir sings an anthem, accompanied by piano.
- Our Preacher gives an informal, interactive sermon, with a progressive Christian message following seasonal themes and addressing practical applications of faith in our daily lives.
- An Usher places a pew pad at the end of each row for you to register your attendance and pass it down the row once finished.
- We take collection toward the end of service.
- It is our custom to join hands in a circle at the end of the service and together sing “God be with you until we meet again.”
We look forward to you joining us!