Pilgrim Congregational Church is once again meeting in person for Sunday services. You can join us at 10 am Sunday mornings in our sanctuary or view our worship videos on our YouTube channel. If you have any questions, please email the church office.
Small Group Meetings
Coffee Hour | Sundays | after worship
LOL Club (Ladies’ Lunch) | 2nd Fridays | 12 p.m.
Bring a smile and a joke, and join the ladies of Pilgrim for a virtual lunch. For the link, email the church office.
10:00 am on Sundays, followed by A Time for Fellowship at 11:15 am where everyone is invited to meet in the Fellowship Hall to have a beverage and some snacks. Dress is informal.
Open And Affirming
We are open and affirming. People of any age, gender, preference, and ability are welcome here!
You will be greeted and given a Sunday Bulletin.
A Greeter will ask you if you would like a name tag and share contact information such as email address so we may send you our weekly Pilgrim’s Way update. We wear name tags to make it easier for visitors to get to know our regular members, but they are strictly optional – we understand that some visitors prefer to remain anonymous. We will not share your contact information or spam you.
Children Are Most Welcome
Children sit with their parents until the Children’s Message is given and then they are dismissed to Children’s Sunday School in the basement, down the stairs to the right of the entry. Children join their parents again before the close of the service.
Toddler Care: Provided by a paid, professional care-giver, at the end of the Gallery Hall on the south side of the Sanctuary.
Our worship style is traditional, with the order of service following a printed Bulletin:
- Call and Response and written prayers; congregational prayers are also offered.
- A hymnal or song book is used for words and music.
- Scripture readings follow the liturgical calendar.
- Except during summer, a choir sings an anthem, accompanied by piano.
- Our Preacher gives an informal, interactive sermon, with a progressive Christian message following seasonal themes and addressing practical applications of faith in our daily lives.
- A pew pad is placed at the end of each row and you are asked to pass it down the row after registering your attendance with us.
- A collection is taken toward the end of the service.
- It is our custom to join hands in a circle at the end of the service and together sing “God be with you until we meet again.”
We look forward to you joining us!